Woodward County, Oklahoma Arrest Records and Warrants

Oklahoma Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Oklahoma criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

If you are wondering for how long will an active warrant from Woodward County, Oklahoma last, try “forever.” Without exaggeration, it can be safely said that Oklahoma arrest warrants are the most powerful judicial provision in the legal arsenal of the state judiciary and law enforcement. These directives are only issued when there is near irrefutable proof against the alleged offender.

So, given the amount of evidence available in the case, it is understandable why the local court would be willing to grant the police additional powers to bring in the suspect. Among the many rights conferred upon peace officers by arrest warrants is the ability to take the accused into custody from a privately or publicly owned property at any time of the day or night.

Outstanding warrants from Woodward County are kept by the police and the issuing authority, and the office of the clerk of court. While a warrant search through the first two-stage agencies will get you a detailed criminal history report, approaching the county clerk will get you access to the civil and criminal court dockets. These are merely a recorded version of what went on while the judiciary was hearing the case.

Because this information is kept for the civil as well as the criminal tribunals, you will be able to find out about arrest records, active warrants, and bench warrants, search orders, and summons through this agency office. To contact these government departments, you can go to:

  • The police: 1600 Main Street Ste 1, Woodward, Oklahoma 73801
  • The office of the magistrate: 1600 Main Ave, Woodward, OK 73801
  • The department of the clerk of court: Given above

Will state agencies provide an arrest report or details about warrants from Woodward County over the phone? (Updated-2021)

  • (580) 256-3261 – The Woodward County Jail to find out more about arrests and inmates.
  • (580) 256-3264 – The Sheriff’s Office for general inquiries and information
  • (580) 327-2171 – The District Attorney’s Office for victim-witness assistance
  • (580) 256-3413 – The Office of the Clerk of Court for judicial records and a warrants search

Crime statistics of Woodward County

Due to the increase of 17% in Woodward County’s yearly crime average, around 80 criminal complaints were submitted in 2019, compared to 68 in 2018. Nearly 68 of these reports were submitted for property offenses, while the rest were for violent offenses.

Around 23 burglaries and 35 larceny thefts were reported as property offenses. The violent offenses reported included 10 assault instances and 2 complaints against rape.

Older crime statistics

Woodward County, OK, has a fairly high crime rate, with annual incident figures crossing the 700 mark. Of this, only about 10% of the incidents can be categorized as violent, while the remaining 90% of the cases are filed in property theft matters. Through the eight-year interval that started in 2001, violent crime rates went up by almost 60% while overall crime clocked in a growth of nearly 30%.

Search Oklahoma arrest records by county: