Garvin County, Oklahoma Arrest Records and Warrants

Oklahoma Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Oklahoma criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

How will you know if a person of your acquaintance has a gory criminal past and a Garvin County, Oklahoma active warrant in his name, which can not only jeopardize your association with him but also put your business and loved ones in peril? No, hardened criminals don’t walk around with a scarlet letter on their forehead.

In fact, even the most seasoned investigators cannot spot a person with a nefarious background unless they do a warrant search. Fortunately, the option to look for records of outstanding warrants from Garvin County is also open to you. So, it would certainly be sensible to search for arrest warrants before forging new professional or personal relations. To do so, you can go to:

  • The office of the sheriff: 201 West Grant A4, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma 73075
  • The office of the county clerk: 201 West Grant Street, Pauls Valley, Oklahoma 73075
  • The magistrate’s court: Same as above.

Of these three agencies, the sheriff’s office will only be able to offer details on criminal subjects. This means that while you can find details on active warrant issues from Garvin County through this agency, they will not be able to help you with details about civil cases.

However, you may be able to learn about any bench warrants issued against your subject from the police because they often handle the execution of such detention orders. On the other hand, the county clerk’s office will have all the low down on civil matters and criminal cases because they maintain a database of the court dockets.

Also, you can gather information on civil litigations from the magistrate’s court. However, for a warrant search in Garvin County, Oklahoma, you will have to approach the office of the sitting judge of a criminal tribunal. Arrest warrants can be issued by any court that has the authority to hear criminal matters.

Who should you contact if you need information about recent arrests and warrants in Garvin County? (In the year 2021)           

  • For details about arrests and inmates, contact the Garvin County Jail at (405) 238-9900.
  • For an arrest report and incident/accident records, contact the Sheriff’s Office at (405) 238-7591.
  • For details pertaining to warrants, call the trial court at (405) 238-2542/6561.
  • For seeking victim’s assistance, call the District Attorney’s Office at (405) 238-7368.
  • For judicial records inquiries, call the Clerk of Court at (405) 238-5596

Crime statistics of Garvin County

The Garvin Sheriff’s Department received 299 criminal complaints in 2019, compared to 288 instances in 2018. There were 269 property offenses and 30 crimes against people among them.

Around 170 larceny thefts, 80 burglaries, and 22 motor vehicle thefts were among the property offenses recorded. Nearly 20 aggravated assaults, 8 rapes, and 1 robbery were among the reported violent offenses.

Older crime statistics

Every year almost 800 crimes are reported in Garvin County, Ok. So, through the eight-year period between 2001 to 2008, over 6000 criminal complaints were filed, of which 9% were against instances of violent crime. Through this interval, there was a slight increase of about 8% in violent and overall crime rates.

Search Oklahoma arrest records by county: