Regardless of how trivial a legal matter is, it can quickly turn into a judicial tangle once an active warrant from Atoka County, Oklahoma, is issued in the case. If you believe that one or more arrest warrants might have already been included in the area’s police system against you, it would certainly help to confirm your doubts by doing a warrant search.
For this, you will have to approach a state agency that was involved in the process of issuing the active warrant. However, any attempt to show up in person would, in all likelihood, lead to detention. So, there are only two ways to get a warrant search done in Atoka County if such a directive has been issued against you:
- Get the data from an online, privately maintained repository.
- Ask your legal representative to conduct the inquiry for you. You can also get a friend to find the details for you, but the search will have to be conducted discreetly.
Both approaches will leave you short of a few bucks; however, by filling the form above, you will get access to a database of arrest records not just from Atoka County but from all over the country. You will also be able to get the warrant search done without laying a foot outside, which can be very convenient.
Then, why would anybody want to approach the police or judiciary for information on outstanding warrants? Is that not what you are wondering about? Well, the answer is simple, if you need to initiate a warrant search officially, this will have to be done through a state agency. For instance, if you need to furnish a crime history information report to a potential employer or gather information on the past of a prospective employee, it would make more sense to go through the agencies listed below:
- Law enforcement: 201 E Court, Atoka, Oklahoma 74525
- The magistrate: 200 E Court St, Atoka, OK 74525
- The county clerk: Same as above
If you need information on Atoka County recent arrests and warrants, whom should you call? (In 2021)
- (580) 889-2221 – Call for information on recent arrests.
- (580) 889-3400 – Call for a warrant search.
- (580) 889-2424 – Call to learn how to do an arrest records and local criminal history check.
- (580) 924-4421 – Call to contact Victim/Witness Services.
- (580) 889-3565 – Call to learn the process for a case search.
Crime statistics of Atoka County
Atoka County’s yearly crime average increased by 17% in 2019, to 73 incidents. The annual violent crime rate stood at 5 and included 1 rape case and 4 serious assaults.
More than 25 of the total complaints made against property crimes were for larceny-theft, while over 20 were for burglaries.
Older crime statistics
Of the estimated 270 criminal cases received by the Atoka County, OK sheriff’s office, only about 10% are complaints filed against violent acts of crime. From 2001 to 2008, nearly 2100 crimes occurred in the area of which just about 300 were violent in nature.