Latimer County Warrants and Arrest Records Search

Oklahoma Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Oklahoma criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

When you need to do an arrest warrant search in Latimer County, OK, you can approach the police, a judicial agency, or a third-party information vendor. The police are undoubtedly the ultimate source of information on all criminal happenings in the area. In fact, they also relay this information to the judiciary when seeking active warrants.

On their part, the magistrate’s office and the department of the county clerk make a note of the crime, the suspect, and the evidence when the sheriff’s petition for an arrest warrant reaches them. What happens at the end of the pre-warrant hearing determines if this information is stored for good in the judicial databases or thrown out.

If a Latimer County active warrant is handed over to the detectives, even before the order reaches the sheriff’s department, the county clerks’ office will record information about it in the court dockets database. The magistrate’s office will maintain its own copy of the outstanding warrant and the police petition.


When detention is effected under the warrant, the police will include this information in their arrest records database and send the original order to the magistrate’s office. This is done for two reasons; firstly, the warrant’s return conveys information on arrests to the judiciary, and second, it also gives them time to schedule the bail hearing. So, to find information on Latimer county arrest warrants, you can go to any of the agencies discussed here.

  • The police: 111 North Central, Wilburton, Oklahoma 74578
  • The judiciary: 109 N Central Ave, Wilburton, OK 74578
  • The clerk of court: 109 North Central, Room 200, Wilburton, Oklahoma 74578

Is there any way to get information about Latimer County active warrants and arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)   

  • Connect with the Latimer County Jail at (918) 465-4012 to learn about recent arrests.
  • Get in touch with the Sheriff’s Department at (918) 465-4013 for arrest records and a local criminal history check.
  • Call the non-emergency dispatch phone number- (918)-465-2161 to file a complaint.
  • Connect with the Victim’s Advocate at (918) 465-3451 to reach Victim/Witness Services.
  • Call the Clerk of Circuit Court at (918) 465-2011 to get criminal conviction and judicial records and to initiate a warrants search.

Crime statistics of Latimer County

Almost 100 criminal complaints were filed by the Latimer Sheriff’s Department in 2019, compared to the 67 crimes reported in 2018. The figure included 85 property offenses and 15 crimes against people. The following crimes were reported:

  • 36 larceny thefts
  • 34 burglaries
  • 15 motor vehicle thefts
  • 13 aggravated assaults
  • 1 rape, and
  • 1 robbery

Older crime statistics

Residents of Latimer County, Oklahoma, take almost 140 criminal complaints to the cops every year. Of these cases, about 20% are lodged in violent criminal matters, while the remaining 80% have to do with property crimes. Overall, there was a growth of over 40% in the incident figures for the area.

Search Oklahoma arrest records by county: