If you are wondering about where you can find information on McClain County, Oklahoma arrest warrants, you won’t have to look too far, as there are at least three state agencies that frequently entertain requests for warrant searches in the area. The only problem is that you will have to drive down to these agency offices and file a request in person for information relating to outstanding warrants.
The law enforcement wing of the state justice department is one of the agencies that can be contacted for details on active warrants from McClain County. The office of the sheriff and the Department of Corrections offers a range of information in the interest of public safety. This includes the registry of sex offenders residing in the area, criminal serving time in various incarceration facilities across the state, and details on outstanding warrants and judicial instruments used in civil matters like bench warrants.
Although you can find details on offenders serving time in the prison system and sex offenders in the county through online sources, you will have to go to the police headquarters in person for a warrant search in McClain County. Alternatively, you could also visit the magistrate’s office or the county clerk, searching for details about arrest warrants.
The contact details of these agencies are listed below:
- The magistrate’s office can be contacted at 121 N 2nd Ave, Purcell, OK 73080.
- The sheriff’s department will accept a request for a warrant search through their office at 121 North 2nd St. Suite 121, Purcell, Oklahoma 73080. You can also visit http://www.mcclaincountysheriff.com/index.asp?content=7for a list of the most wanted.
- The office of the county clerk, which operates out of Corner 2nd and Washington, 2nd FloorPurcell, Oklahoma 73080 and will open up their database of court dockets for you.
What McClain County agency should you approach for an over-the-phone warrant search and arrests inquiry? (Update: 2021)
- To get information on recent arrests, contact Detention at (405) 527-1961.
- To get information on outstanding warrants, contact the judiciary at (405) 527-6651.
- To get a case search done or request judicial records, contact the Court Clerk at (405) 527-3221.
- To file non-emergency complaints, call the local law enforcement office at (405) 527-4600.
- To complain about a person with an outstanding warrant against him, call the tip line at (405) 764-2217.
- To get help for victims, dial the phone number of the McClain County District Attorney’s Office at (405) 527-6574.
- To request police reports, accident reports, arrest records, and criminal records, contact the police at (405) 527-2141.
Crime statistics of McClain County
In McClain County, roughly 310 criminal complaints were lodged in 2019. Approximately 280 of them were for property offenses, such as larceny-theft (134), burglary (109), and motor vehicle thefts (37). In the category of violent crimes, there were 21 cases of aggravated assault and 4 cases of rape in the annual total of 27 events.
Older crime statistics
In McClain County, OK, nearly 700 crimes are reported each year. Through the eight years that ended in 2008, almost 6000 criminal complaints were filed with the local police, and at least 9% of these cases were violent crimes.