Searching for arrest warrants in Osage County will require a trip to either the Sheriff’s Office or the Clerk of Court’s office. Neither office maintains online records for the public to use, nor will either office give you information by telephone. Therefore, if you believe you or someone you know has an arrest warrant pending, you should visit both offices to ensure that you conduct a complete warrant search for all arrest warrants pending in Osage County.
The Sheriff’s Office is the first place to begin your warrant search in Osage County since it executes arrest warrants for the county. This office has the task of serving and executing arrest warrants that the court signs. You can view a list of the county’s featured fugitives online, as well as get information about current inmates. To get information about outstanding warrants and arrest records, contact the Sheriff’s Office in person at 900 S. St. Paul Avenue, Pawhuska, OK 74056.
To complete a warrant search, you should research the criminal court cases in Osage County because most criminal cases begin with an arrest warrant. The Court Clerk maintains records for all criminal cases filed within Osage County. Contact the office at 600 Grandview Avenue, Pawhuska, OK 74056. You can search for active court cases and obtain copies of court records through the Clerk’s Office.
To view a list of the state’s most wanted fugitives and a list of current escapes, access the Oklahoma Department of Corrections website.
How do access arrest records and details on warrants from Osage County over the phone? (Valid in 2021)
- Need general police and crime-related information- Contact the Sheriff’s Office at (918) 287-3131/ (888) 287-3150.
- Want to obtain arrest records and information on warrants- Contact the Sheriff’s Department at (918) 287-3535
- Need to know about recent arrests- Contact the Osage County Jail at (918) 287-4295.
- Want to do a warrants search through the judiciary- Contact the trial court at (918) 287-4108.
- Need to obtain criminal case records- Contact the Clerk of Court’s office at (918) 287-4104.
- Want more information about victim aid- Contact the District Attorney’s Office at (918) 287-1510.
Osage County, OK crime data
Osage County’s yearly crime average decreased by 15% in 2019, reaching 388 incidents. The rate of violent crime stood at 56 instances. Around 8 occurrences of rape and 40 cases of serious assault were reported in 2019. Larceny-theft accounted for more than 153 of the property crime complaints, while burglaries accounted for 140 of them.
Older crime statistics
From 1999 through 2008, there were approximately 10,000 crimes committed in Osage County. Of those crimes, almost 1,600 were considered violent. The majority of crimes committed within the county were related to either theft or burglary. During this 10-year period, crimes rose by almost fifty percent.