Would you ever neglect to lock your home’s doors and windows or switch on the security system when you are leaving your house? Then, why haven’t you considered launching an arrest warrant search in Beaver County, OK, as yet? Looking for details on the arrest records in the name of new acquaintances is also an extremely potent way to ensure the safety of your loved ones and assets.
Recognizing the need to disseminate crime history data in this day and age of burgeoning crime rates, today, most criminal justice agencies will handle requests for information on arrests and active warrants from Beaver County. So, you could take your investigation to the offices of the judiciary or the sheriff.
The process followed for disclosing information on Beaver County arrest records and outstanding warrants is almost the same. The applicant will have to produce some form of government identification. The agencies ask for this to ensure that they are not releasing information on arrest warrants to offenders.
This does go to show one thing very clearly if you do have an outstanding warrant from Beaver County against you, going to the police or the courthouse will not be an option for you. For others, the agencies can be contacted through mail or by visiting them in person. If you want to conduct an online inquiry on arrest warrants, use the form above.
- The office of the sheriff: PO Box 687, 215 Ave “E,” Beaver, Oklahoma 73932
- The court of the magistrate: 111 W. 2nd St, Beaver, OK 73932
- The department of the county clerk: PO Box 338, Beaver, Oklahoma 73932
Is it possible to acquire information from Beaver County on recent arrests and active warrants over the phone? (2021-data)
- Use the non-emergency dispatch phone line to get information about arrests- (580) 625-4549.
- Contact the Beaver PD for anything that’s related to arrests, incidents, and accidents handled by them- (580) 625-3889.
- Contact the District Attorney’s Office in case you need victim assistance- (580) 338-3388.
- Call the Office of the Clerk of Court to learn about the process for initiating a judicial records and warrants search- (580) 625-3191.
Crime statistics of Beaver County
The Beaver Sheriff’s Office received 14 criminal complaints in 2019, compared to the 21 criminal instances in 2018. No violent crimes were reported throughout the year, and the complaints in the property crimes category were filed against:
- 8 larceny thefts,
- 4 burglaries,
- 2 motor vehicle thefts.
Older crime statistics
Only about 75 criminal complaints are lodged in Beaver County, Oklahoma, per year. The violent crime average of the area stands at 10% of the annual total. Moreover, the growth in the crime rates of violent and reported criminal activity has been marginal at about 25%.