Garfield County OK Arrest Records and Warrants

Oklahoma Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Oklahoma criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

An arrest is complete when an officer deprives you of your freedom. The act of taking you to jail and incarcerating you is referred to as booking. This begins your journey through the criminal process system. The next step is for you to be arraigned. You will appear before a judge where he will decide if you should be afforded the opportunity to post bond and get out of jail or if you must stay in jail until a further hearing. Therefore, if you suspect that you have an outstanding warrant for your arrest, you may want to conduct a warrant search and immediately contact an attorney.


If you want to perform a warrant search in Garfield County, begin by searching for active court cases through the Oklahoma State Courts Network. Most criminal cases begin with an arrest warrant. Through this system, you can search for court cases in the District Court for Garfield County. You can also search for criminal cases that have been referred to the Criminal Appellate Court.


If you want copies of court documents, you should visit the Clerk’s office. It is located in the Garfield County District Court Building at 114 W. Broadway Avenue, Enid, OK 737101. The Clerk keeps records for all criminal cases heard before the court, including arrest warrants.


To get additional details about outstanding warrants or arrest records, you must contact the Garfield County Sheriff’s Office. This office is responsible for serving arrest warrants. To get information about a specific arrest warrant, contact the office at 114 West Broadway, Enid, OK 73701. You will not get information about an arrest warrant by telephone because of privacy issues and security reasons. Still, you will need to visit the Sheriff’s Office to obtain information about active warrants.


You may also want to check the Oklahoma DOC for a list of the State’s Most Wanted Fugitives. The website has useful information about fugitives and escapes within the state.


How do you contact Garfield County officials to inquire about active warrants and recent arrests? (2021-current)  

  • Contact the Sheriff’s Office to inquire about recent arrests: (580) 237-0244.
  • Call the Warrant division for information on arrest warrants- (580) 237-0236/0239.
  • Call the Victim’s Advocate to access Victim/Witness Services- (580) 233-1311.
  • Contact the Clerk of Circuit Court for judicial records and a case search- (580) 237-0232.

Garfield County, OK crime stats

Due to the increase of 22% in Garfield County’s yearly crime average, around 170 criminal complaints were submitted in 2019, compared to 138 in 2018. Nearly 160 of these reports were submitted for property offenses, while the rest were for violent offenses.

Around 40 burglaries and 107 larceny thefts were reported as property offenses. The violent offenses reported included 9 assault instances and 3 complaints against rape.

Older crime statistics

From 1999 to 2008, there were approximately 28,000 crimes reported in Garfield County. Of those crimes, only eight percent were violent. Overall, crime rates in Garfield County dropped during that period by about sixteen percent, with violent crimes dropping by almost twenty percent.

Search Oklahoma arrest records by county: